PEDAL CRUSH - Stompbox Effects For Creative Music Making
The definitive book on stompbox effects
PEDAL CRUSH is the ultimate guide to effects pedals and their creative use. If you run a guitar, bass, keyboard, or other instrument through stompboxes, PEDAL CRUSH will open new doors for you in ways you never imagined.
- Over 800 Pedals
- 50 Interviews with artists and pedal makers
- 200+ Tips and tricks to get the most out of your pedalboard
- Foreword by master guitarist (and pedal crusher) Steve Vai
- 376 colorful pages printed on high-quality certified-ecofriendly paper
- Hardcover format (9.8" x 9.8" / 25 x 25 cm)
PEDAL CRUSH is a trip into the expansive, eclectic, and mesmerizing world of effects pedals. These addictive little boxes have long since transcended their modest beginnings, maturing into truly creative tools for every kind of musician.
This book examines the stompbox phenomenon as a means of creative expression and personal sound shaping. Bursting with color photos and illustrations, it systematically covers over 800 pedals – from vintage to cutting edge, from the essential to the exotic, from popular classics to boutique wizardry. PEDAL CRUSH also dives deep into techniques, tips and tricks, pedalboards, software, and more. If you have a crush on pedals, this book will document your love affair like none other.