This module allows you to interface your Eurorack modular system to the pro balanced line level world (+4 dBu). You can send and return to rack mount/desktop FX units, patch to external line-level instruments like synths and drum machines, interface to a DAW, and much more.
- 2 x Balanced TRS 1/4″ to Eurorack modular level input paths
- 2 x Eurorack modular level signals to Balanced TRS 1/4″ output paths
- 4 x two-stage LED VU meter to monitor all inputs and outputs simultaneously
- Uses high quality THATCorp balanced line drivers and receiver ICs.
- Input path has up to 20 dB of gain which allows you to patch in low level consumer level signals and boost them. 0 dB = 10 Vpp (nominal Eurorack level)
- Output path steps a nominal Eurorack level (10 Vpp) down to +4 dBu with up to +6 dB gain.
This module connects to the Audio I/O JACKSmodule via ribbon cable. The same ribbon cable can be used to connect to the rear-mounted audio jacks of the 7U performance cases.