Rosie Output Interface
Rosie is an output module that includes “DJ mixer style” crossfading, cueing and a stereo send/return effects loop circuit. The user can crossfade between 2 channels, preview either audio channel in headphones, and hook up effects units. Make Noise’s smart cueing function automatically switches to the channel the audience is not listening to. Last but not least, the LINE output is powerful enough to feed anything from headphones to PA mixers.
- Crossfading between 2 Channels of Mono signals
- Send/Return Effect Loop (Mono Send/Stereo Return) at modular level (10VPP)
- The clever cueing system automatically switches the channel one wants to preview
- Level controls for FX Return, Cue and Line Out.
- LED indicators for audio inputs and outputs
- Powerful Line output for headphone and PA
|Format||Eurorack (Doepfer) 3.5mm Jack|
|INS / OUTS||4 INS / 3 OUTS|
|Max. module depth||29 mm|
|Power||+12V: 45mA, -12V: 40mA|