Analog Four MKII
The highly-configurable Analog Four MKII can be four independent monophonic synthesizers, or a single four-voice analog synthesizer. Each fully-analog voice contains two oscillators, two filters, waveshaping, ring mod, sync, sub-oscillators and a noise generator, as well as several LFOs (with some assignable and some dedicated to specific go-to controls) and many other deep controls.
It’s easy to imagine using these powerful sound creation tools to explore new sonic territory, which really come to life when combined with Elektron’s signature “parameter locks” where every parameter can be changed and saved on each step of a sequence.
Its sequencer excels at both experimental complexity and more traditional compositions, and since it also outputs CV and gates it makes an excellent companion to interface with modular synthesizers or vintage analog gear. Unlike those vintage oscillators, the Analog Four’s digital control over the oscillators means the tuning won’t drift out of key.
- 4-voice polyphonic analog synthesis engine
- Users configurable voice allocations among 4 synth tracks
- Each Voice featuring: 2x Analog Oscilators, 2x Analogue Filter, 2x Assignable LFOs, 2x Assignable Envelops and more.
- Chorus, Delay and Reverb Send Effects
- 4x Synth Sequencer Track
- 1x FX Sequencer Track
- 1 CV/Gate Track
- Sequencer features: Parameter Lock, Micro-Timing, Trig Condition, Appregiator and more.
- Performance Mode
- Overbridge DAW Integration
Synthesizer with sequencer
|INS / OUTS||
1x Headphone Output
4x Track Mono Outputs
1x Stereo Input
2x Expression/ CV inputs
4x CV/Gate outputs
W385 × D225 × H82 mm
AC-DC Power Supply