The modern classic Digitone FM synthesizer is upgraded and now comes with a 37-keys keyboard, user-assignable encoders, and Pitch/Mod wheels, offering more playability and controls over the deep and versatile 8-voice polyphony FM synthesis engine. Performing and playing with multi-parts on the Digitone is more accessible and creative than ever.
On the back, the addition of 4 individual stereo track outputs allows further audio processing and mixing outside the box. The two new Control inputs can be fed with external control signals, for example, CV from modular systems. All these new features are built on top of the legendary Elektron Sequencer, internal effects, MIDI tracks, Trig condition…etc. The bottom line? One of the best FM synthesiser of this era.
- 8-Voice Polyphony FM Synth Engine
- 37-Key semi-weighted keyboard with velocity and aftertouch actions
- 8x User-assignable rotary-encoders
- 4x Synth Track + 4x MIDI Track
- Legendary Elektron Sequencing featuring Parameter Locks, Trig Conditions, Micro-Timing and more.
- Internal Effects including Chorus, Delay, Reverb and Overdrive
- Individual Synth Track stereo outputs
- Overbridge for DAW integration
|Format||Standalone Keyboard Instrument|
|Functions||Polyphonic FM Synthesizer and Sequencer|
|INS / OUTS||
1x Headphone Output
2x Control Input
W868 × D185 × H90 mm
AC-DC Power Supply