modDemix Dual Ring Modulator
ModDemix is a 2-channel voltage-controlled amplifier that does both positive and negative signal amplification. Ring modulation, VCA, CV polarization – the ModDemix does them all.
- Clever ring modulator circuitry that closes at 0V
- Functions as both Ring modulator and VCA
- STRENGTH knob works as a volume control alone or as an attenuator when CV is plugged in.
- Normalized circuitry allows mixing the 2 VCA outputs or routing individual channels out of the unit
- Auxiliary input to mix in external source
- Warm distortion
|Format||Eurorack (Doepfer) 3.5mm Jack|
|Functions||Ring Modulator, Polarizer, VCA|
|INS / OUTS||5 INS / 3 OUTS|
|Max. module depth||24 mm|
|Power||+12V : 30mA, -12V : 30mA|