Osiris is a powerful and neatly packed 12hp bi-fidelity ™ wavetable oscillator with 6+ timbre modes including various waveshaping and phase modulation, an independent sub-oscillator, LoFi processing, extensive cv modulation capabilities, a pitch quantizer, 4 banks of 32×32 wavetables each, the ability to load user wavetables via micro sd card (not included) and it’s own free open-source wavetable editor (OsirisEdit).
Osiris is designed to be used as a powerful bi-fidelity ™ wavetable oscillator with an added sub-oscillator. The sub-oscillator has its own v/oct, mix knob, and mono output. If the sub-oscillator output is not patched, the sub-oscillator output is normalized to the mix out. Essentially, the sub-oscillator can act as its own independent oscillator allowing Osiris to be utilized as two separate oscillators.
Osiris was developed in collaboration with Ess Mattisson of Fors.
- User wavetables via Micro SD Card (card sold separately – not included)
- Built on the daisy platform for easy updates, speed, and stability.
- CV control over all major parameters
- Sync button (resets the wave on the trigger)
- Decay parameter
- Pitch quantizer
- VCA with trig input
- Sub Oscillator
- OsirisEdit ( Osiris edit runs on Mac and Linux (minimum requirement MacOS Catalina version 10.15 and above).More on Osirisedit here.)
- Width: 12HP
- Depth: 28mm
- Power: 50mA +12V, 50mA -12V (64mA Peak on Power Up)