PRO Expanders: Extra Pam Outputs PPEXP2
ALM Busy Circuits
PPEXP1 & PPEXP2 are two expander modules for Pamela’s PRO Workout that both offer additional dedicated fixed clock, Din Sync & MIDI clock outputs.
Extend Pam as a master to clock external gear with super solid dedicated MIDI & Din Sync clock outputs. The Din Sync clock (x24) and Run outputs can also be patched into a 2nd Pam to easily sync it.
Use the extra fixed clocked gate outputs to free up Pam’s main outputs for unique sequencing or complex modulation duties.
Connects directly to and is powered by the ‘MIDI-EX’ expander header on rear of Pamela’s PRO Workout.
Only a single output expander is supported at any time but either can be used alongside an AXON-1 CV input expander.
- 3.5mm jack socketed TRS MIDI Clock output.
- Buffered x24 Clock & Run (Din Sync) outputs.
- TRS MIDI selectable between Type A & Type B via switch on module rear.
- 5 extra buffered fixed gate outputs – x1, x2, x4, /4 and /16 (PPEXP1 only).
- Dedicated trigger on stop output for resetting sequencers like the ASQ-1. (PPEXP1 only).
- Skiff friendly.
- Made in England.
Power: Additional approx +12V 40mA (PPEXP1) / 20mA (PPEXP2)
Size: 4HP & 2HP