Strega audio effects and signal processor / generator
Make Noise is proud to introduce Strega!
Strega is an audio alchemical experiment. Activate! Spill the tonic into time and let time decay through the filter to hear the results.
Strega is an instrument designed in collaboration with Alessandro Cortini. Inspired by Cortini's music and sonic experimentations, Strega embodies the seen and unseen, the sign and magic, the alchemy of sound.
Strega is able to conjure audio tones, generate control signals, and process external sounds. Patch the 0-COAST or any other line level source into the Strega to unlock new sounds!
This new instrument takes the same form factor as the 0-COAST and 0-CTRL. It was designed to be controlled by the 0-CTRL or the 0-COAST's MIDI CV B outputs and is equally happy interfacing with Eurorack modules as well.
Dimensions: 5.5 x 9 x .75 inches
Power Requirement: +15VDC @1A, 2.1mm Tip Positive Connector
- Patchable with 7 sources and 13 destinations
- Touch Bridges and Gateways for momentary modulation routings
- Compatible w/ Eurorack Modular Synthesizer Signals
- Input for combining with or processing outside sounds
- Includes patch cables, output cable, and AC Adapter
- Headphone and Line Level Amplifier as well as Eurorack Output
- Small Rugged Steel Enclosure
- Same form factor as 0-Coast and 0-CTRL